A global market leader that specialises in high-powered charging stations for electric vehicles, is looking for a passionate and ambitious procurement manager to join their team in Munich, Germany.
The company is Europe's leading high-powered charging network for Electric vehicles.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation that is supported by the biggest brands within the automobile industry; a company that is focused on the future.
They are looking for a candidate that that is ambitious, self-driven and motivated.
* Prepare & conduct tender processes for complex services or solutions (e.g. Site acquisition agencies, Service and Materials for the deployment of different adjacency's);
* Negotiate and execute highly demanding contracts with suppliers and site partners.
* Coordinate identified improvement opportunities, risk/mitigation strategies and develop action plans
* Develop and maintain trusted and collaborative relationships with business partners
* Networking with all departments to ensure early involvement of procurement and alignment with different stakeholders
* As a procurement manager you will be required to develop and implement cross functional procurement tasks such as: procurement processes& tools, contract management, savings & efficiency measurement, etc.
* Operational procurement - process procurement requests into purchase orders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES REQUIRED:
* University Degree in Business administration, Supply Chain, Engineering background or comparable
* Experience in strategic and operational procurement, in Real Estate, Supply Chain Management, Construction and Planning background, Knowledge of Electromobility is a plus
* Strong negotiation skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Team player
* Strong target orientation and ability to work under pressure
* Oral and written communication skills to formulate strategies in a complex business environment
* Fluent in English, German is desirable
* Advanced MS office skills
You are motivated and results driven, with a passion for success that focuses on continuous improvement.
How to apply:
* If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 7588 815