Reporting to the VP of Procurement will be primarily responsible for leading procurement activities for completion /refurbishment projects.
- Establish and manage a comprehensive procurement plan at the start and throughout the project which defines expectations and aligns stakeholders
- Ensure that all relevant stakeholder groups have been identified, and that they are engaged at the appropriate times throughout the procurement process
- Keep all cross functional team members in alignment and to schedule during the procurement process. The PPM is responsible for collecting and distributing proper and timely information to appropriate stakeholders. Communications may include weekly email updates, internal and external meetings, both in person and online, project status reporting and various collaboration efforts throughout the whole duration of the project.
- Provide Management with regular project performance status updates, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions
- Communicate procurement risk (i.e., costs, planning, etc.) and develop scenarios to overcome these risks
- Facilitate all Procurement activities within assigned area of responsibility to create greatest possible strategic sourcing leverage
- Coordinate the oversee of suppliers and OSVs through the active support of the Commodity Leads
- Approve POs for a variety of commodities and services related to the project
- Participate in the development and implementation of contracts while securing confidentiality precautions with suppliers to ensure adequate materials and services for the project
- Foster a favorable supplier relationship that encourages a partnership mentality
- Act as an escalation point for contracts disputes
- Establish and perform appropriate reviews to ensure that supplier processes, including sourcing, selection, contracting and risk management, are understood and adhered to
- Work with the Vice President of Procurement to establish PPM related KPIs
- Lead the RFX process for timely supplier selection decision
- Ensure there is effective organization and archiving of project information and results to support effective knowledge transfer and execution
- Conduct all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Conduct yourself as an ambassador of Comlux to external sources
- Perform other duties as assigned by the VP of Procurement
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or related field or equivalent aviation work experience
- A good technical appreciation of vendor and sub-contractors' abilities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to influence
- Project Management skills
- Excellent team and cross functional management and people skills are essential.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Capable of adaptability to changes in scope
- Strong previous supply chain / procurement experience
- Experience of working with engineers and technical personnel.
- Previous aviation experience in a VIP Completions environment is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of MS Office applications required (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, One Drive)