- Providing strategic advice and detailed content for supply chain plans and value propositions for the projects.
- Develop contracting strategies and processes for tendering request, review vendors' proposals
- Negotiate key supply chain agreement/contracts on project finance and insurance strategies.
- Identify new potential local suppliers to create additional competitiveness, foster the growth of the Australian offshore wind industry, and meet any legal or regulatory requirements for local content.
- Aligning supply chain development with the objectives of procurement, operations, and offshore wind projects, including WHSES, value creation, sustainability, and cost competitiveness
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to Liaise with Working in detail with relevant contract managers and directly with suppliers
- Support the region in general procurement activities on an ad-hoc basis as required
Back to jobs