We currently have opportunity available for a Procurement Specialist on a permanent terms, based in near Munich, Germany.
This company is a fast-growing integrated supply chain who offers premium service through supplying companies with industrial components such as bearings, belt drives, rollers, and more! They are known for providing the best - in - class integrated supply chain solutions through optimising areas in logistics, processes, and sourcing.
The position is part of a new procurement department and so you will have the opportunity to help build the function from scratch and put your stamp on the company.
- Analysis of needs and demands of clients
- Select products and suppliers for customers
- Monitor processes and set targets to achieve KPI's
- Manage and update; product and supplier information
- Provide insight to improving sourcing process
Skills and Experience:
- Experience and insight into sourcing processes
- Experience and user knowledge with MS Office and database applications
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems would be desirable
- Fluency in spoken and written German
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Experience in a multinational corporate environment would be desirable
- An international market leader
- We are the reference for integrated procurement solutions
- We are continuously developing our offers
- We encourage our employees to take initiative, think entrepreneurial, develop personally and pursue career opportunities.
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please apply below and we can organise a time to discuss!