Location- Dublin, GA
Working Situation- On-sight
A leader in aerospace and defense is looking to hire a Procurement Specialist for on-sight in the Dublin, GA area. This person would be responsible for leading procurement processes by bidding, negotiation, managing suppliers to achieve best quality, service, and value. This role will purchase complex, high dollar components, equipment and services as well as identifies and selects potential suppliers.
- Identify and recommend suppliers while preparing statements of work and developing potential bidder lists
- Conduct supplier site visit and evaluate the suppliers in terms of production capability, performance, and delivery.
- Evaluate proposals from potential suppliers and select suppliers.
- Negotiate final terms and conditions of purchase, awards and administers the procurement contract to conclusion.
- Prepare reports and analyses by analyzing and researching trends
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline
- 6 years of experience within similar positions described for the role above
- Experience in the Aerospace industry