- Product Manager - Consumer Goods
- Mid-level Management
- Atlanta, GA
A major consumer goods organization located in Atlanta, is looking to hire a Product Manager for their growing department. The Product Manager will be responsible for ensuring the development of business initiatives through revenue-building needs expressed by the client or partnering-organization.
Responsibilities and Desired Experience:
- Implement product development initiatives that meet the needs of current and prospective clients.
- Provide product specifications for selling teams and/or clients that support proposals and strategies.
- Coordinate the development and approval of designs/materials with customers and internal organizations.
- Manage projects from conception to production while working with customer service and supply chain teams.
- Coordinate discontinuation processes for items that are potentially being replaced to benefit the business from a cost standpoint.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Sales or Marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience working with retailer brand product management or marketing.
- Strong experience leading projects with a process-oriented mindset.
- Entrepreneurial mindset while having the ability work cross-functionally in a sales and purchasing environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a growing business with responsibilities that change daily.