Title: Product/Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: Highly Competitive
Company Summary: Industry leading company specializing in lightweight metals engineering and manufacturing offering a wide range of products within the Auto and Aerospace industries.
The Product/Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for:
- Follow Safety Regulations
- Oversee manufacturing tooling design, construction, and implementation.
- Optimize dimensional and core related yields at minimum manufacturing cost
- Create manufacturing routing and processing instructions
- Develops and debugs processes for production and developmental castings.
- Actively pursues the continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Supplies technical support to customers. Interacts with them regarding technical concerns
- Must comply with all company attendance policies and guidelines; this includes, but is not limited to, regular attendance and some overtime.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Product/Manufacturing Engineer must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Investment casting experience
- Solid Works and NX CAD proficient
- Minitab/statistics knowledge and strong Excel capabilities
- Security Clearance Required: No
- Visa Candidate Considered: No
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested in the Product/Manufacturing Engineer role, then apply today!