Product Supply Manager
Our client is a very large multinational going through a really exciting transformation, globalising their brand new planning hub and introducing a number of new products into the market over the course of 2020. Exciting time to join the company and really drive some change.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key member of the Global supply Chain team with accountability for supply planning for global markets & customers and operationally maintain planning information
- Lead/support in strategic Global Supply Chain projects
- Networking and leveraging strong and credible relationships with key business stakeholders across the business to ensure continuity of supply
- Accountable to deliver supply strategies between markets and global network of supply sites
- Leader of the market S&OP process with key stakeholder across market
- New product implementation and planning
- Responsible for supply risk reporting processes & communication to all key stakeholders
- Responsible for the implementation of regulatory changes into market & customer supply, in liaison with key global stakeholders
- Support and participate in inventory projections and budgeting cycles
- Ensure key supply chain performance metrics for markets are delivered and provide analysis & insights to key drivers & areas of opportunities for performance improvements
- Leads, influences and makes decisions on market supply through fact-based analysis and understanding of supply chain complexities & constraints
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Background in the FMCG, Food, Fashion, Pharma, Retail or Tobacco industry welcome
- 5+ years of related experience in supply chain or a related discipline
- Educational requirements: Degree level in relative discipline preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
Apply now for a confidential conversation