Production & Supply Planner
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Production Planning
You will be responsible for the detailed supply and production planning in Denmark. You will be a key contributor to the monthly S&OP process and keep close dialogue with a broad range of stakeholders about shortest possible delivery times, optimal production sequences as well as raw and packaging materials status. You will report to the Director of Global Supply Chain Management and get an important role maintaining a high service performance in the market.
- Detailed production and supply planning of raw materials
- On a weekly basis conduct on-site meeting with local departments regarding global short term production planning
- Act as point of contact for Sales & Operations Planning in relation to proposals, committing and resolving issues in relation to requested delivery times for new orders and quotes
- Prepare input and participate in S&OP supply meetings; generating and consolidating data for the product area.
- Ensure a high stock turn of raw materials and finished goods according to business targets in order to keep the working capital in the company in balance. This focus should be a general approach in your daily work e.g. by challenging safety stocks, batch sizes and delivery schedules
- Be a key figure in the development and establishment of Supply Concepts where you have to take a cross-functional driver role and coordinate globally with stakeholders both in- and outside the supply chain.
Skills and Experience Required
- Are structured with a high level of analytical understanding of complex tasks
- Are fluent in English and Danish both in writing and verbally
- Have good communication skills and can manage yourself everywhere in an organization
- Are driven and dynamic in your approach
- Are diplomatic yet result-orientated.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion