Production Manager required for leading Chemicals Company
- Production Manager
- Albuquerque, NM
A leading production company is seeking a Production Manager to lead their ever-growing team. Do you have Biotech, Pharma, or Aseptic Filling experience, or enjoy managing and coordinating multiple teams plant productivity? Are you a problem solver? If you answered yes to any of these questions, enjoy being part company with a steady path of evolution and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply now!
The Production Manager will be responsible for the supervision of all manufacturing activities throughout a shift for a sterile filling business unit. The direct reporting staff may include up to eight or more teams within the plant. All activities for a shift are supervised by this position.
Production Manager will be:
- Oversee and organize personnel and room activities for assigned shift.
- Directly oversees between 4-15 employees in a production unit sector.
- Responsible for recording all shift information and line status data and reporting that information to the support groups as well as the oncoming shift supervision team
- Responsible for guaranteeing and implementing compliance with cGMPs, site-specific guidelines, and processes.
- Will operate as the representative on shift to all internal support teams and assist the Customer Service Representative with external consumers.
- Accountable for the professional development and mentoring of direct reports.
- Responsible for the succession organizing and in-depth cross-functional education of all members of the shift.
- Directly accountable for production schedule compliance and material consumption measures
- Responsible for all safety incidents and quality deviations that arise on shift and accountable for the thorough investigation and reportage of such.
Production Manager should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university strongly preferred; additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 3+ years Supervisory Experience in a Heavily Regulated Manufacturing setting
- Pharma, Biotech, Aseptic Filling, or other heavily regulated industry experience
- LEAN/Six Sigma certifications strongly preferred
- Supporting Multiple Tasks and Sectors in utilizing process improvement
- Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in circumstances where only limited standardization occurs.
- Able to organize time to effectively oversee multiple projects and priorities.
- Effective inter-personal skills, while sustaining the adaptability to accomplish company targets.