Production Manager needed for leading Global Aerospace & Defense Manufacturer!
- Direct + Indirect Reports
- $120,000 - $130,000 + Bonus
- San Francisco Bay Area (Relocation Offered)
One of the World's leading Aerospace & Defense companies is searching for a Production Manager to direct and coordinate all areas of production through cross-functional collaboration and continuous improvement efforts!
The Production Manager will support and actively communicate with leaders in every function of the supply chain (planning, engineering, manufacturing, continuous improvement, quality, support, etc). If you want to work for a global leader in the Aerospace & Defense Market and make a direct contribution to every phase of Production whilst driving process improvement in this newly added position, then don't wait to apply!
The Production Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead their team by developing metrics, reports, and routines to manage and improve the Production Unit Performance
- Use Lean and Six Sigma tools to drive process improvement initiatives and deliver on financial goals in the plant
- Manage profitability of the UAP through budget preparation and production cost management; P&L and working capital responsibilities
- Serve as the front-line for Manufacturing efforts and setting standards on the line to create ownership and ensure customer deadlines are being met
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Management Science, or related field
- 5-7 years of Production Management experience required
- Extensive knowledge of Production & Continuous Improvement methods (Kanban, 5S, Hoshin, Value Stream Mapping, etc) and Quality tools (QRQC)
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification strongly preferred
- Extensive technical writing, communication, and presentation skills required