DSJ Global is looking for an experienced Production Manager for an industrial chemicals company in Switzerland. For over 60 years this company has been an industry leader within precise colour science and technology, measurement and management.
- Planning, preparation and implementation of all crucial activities to fulfil customer orders while ensuring high quality
- Responsible for identifying initiatives for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for the development and monitoring of standard work and quality standards
- Aiming to reduce costs, prevent waste and increase efficiency for all product lines through the use of Leans Management (DBS-Systems).
- Be an active member of the Operations Leadership Team and ensuring all industry health and safety guidelines are abideed by.
- Set ambitious production targets (KPIs) and communicate them to key partners.
- 5+ years of work experience in the production of technical products
- 2+ years of experience in a leading position
- Practical experience with ERP software (like Oracle, Mapics (AS400))
- Personal Responsibility and Independent Working Method
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and EHS regulations
- Degree in chemical engineering is of advantage
We are looking forward to your application!