Industry: Automotive / Manufacturing
Languages: English & German
Reporting to the EMEA Planning Manager, you will be responsible for production planning and scheduling, as well as monitoring the availability of parts and equipment.
- Participate in achieving the operational objectives of the Operations Department and ensure that those of his section are met.
- Develop and maximize the elaboration of production schedules based on customer needs, human and material resources required, and then forward them to the various stakeholders involved.
- Track the performance of planned productions on a daily basis and notify the parties affected of the delays, if necessary.
- Take action in the event of a major breakdown or of any change in the schedule.
- Analyze the results of the performance indicators in his section.
- Draw up various management reports.
- Work in close collaboration with the sales, customer service, production, and purchasing staff.
- Actively participate in the projects to improve organizational efficiency
- Be a good leader and have a great team spirit.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Good time management and work organization.
- Mastery of good manufacturing practices.
- Computer mastery: ERP (SAP), MS Office, messaging software.
- Mastery of English (spoken and written) and German(functional).
- CPIM (certified in production and inventory management) an asset
- Bachelor of Business Management and Logistics, or other relevant discipline
- Two to five years of experience in production planning