At this leading manufacturer and marketer of food, bigger is better. Located in Denison, IA, they are one of the largest prepared food manufacturers in the US. They provide best-in-class manufacturing capabilities, including one of the only USDA approved bakeries in the US.
The Production Superintendent is responsible for the following...
- Provides direct supervision to shift supervisors and hourly employees in the manufacturing of food productions
- Ensures the safe operations of daily activities while meeting established production schedules
- Maintains high standard of product quality
- Provides training for plant employees on HACCP/SSOP, GMP, equipment
- Responsible for replacement employee job training
- Coordinate production startups, shutdowns, changeovers, and sanitation
- Responsible to meet shift production goals
The Production Superintendent should have the following qualifications...
- Knowledge of time keeping systems/proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in food processing manufacturing; unon experience preferred
- Physical ability to work in excess of 40 hours a week while helping create a Quality vision
- Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent combination of relevant work experience