The Production Supervisor is responsible for effective communication, training and scheduling of our production team members. Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
Create and maintain a safe working environment, provide tools necessary to ensure effective production, ensure compliance with all policies and procedures, Pre and Post shift production efficiency inspections and reports, associate engagement, attendance and counseling. This position will report to the Operations Manager and Supervisors and work across department lines to ensure efficient and effective production of products.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure GMP compliance, making immediate corrections as needed.
- Verify all components are correct and available for production.
- Ensure all employees abide by the safety regulations.
- Train New Production Team Members.
- Escalate production issues to Production Supervisor as needed
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
This position starts as a Production Team Member and will be trained to become an assistant supervisor.
- The Ideal Candidate will have the Following Qualifications
- Minimum High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years in meat production environment experience preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment highly preferred.
- Must possess excellent written/verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Should be goal oriented, confident, outgoing, and able to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
- Computer skills.
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus