This position is responsible for, but not limited to, coordinating daily production activities in a food manufacturing environment to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality. This is a 1st shift position, and hours are 7:00 am - 3:30 PM Monday - Friday.
- Leads team members by managing, and executing plant processes.
- Manages team members in attaining production and quality goals.
- Ensures appropriate resources (including materials, equipment, and staffing needs) are available to maintain production schedules.
- Supports continuous improvement processes to ensure that goals in safety, quality, cost, and customer service are met.
- Creates and maintains an engaged and team oriented work force to improve business results.
- The position is very hands-on - supervisors are usually in the production area "on-their-feet" about 85% of the shift.
- Associate of Science (AS), Associates of Arts (AA), Associates of Applied Science (AAS) or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Agribusiness, Management, Operations, Industrial Management, or 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Proven leadership, persuasive, initiative, analytical, and communication skills are necessary for success in this position.