A leading food company is in search for a Production Supervisor
- Baltimore, MD area.
- Production team.
A leading food production company is in search for a production supervisor. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for 15-20 employees within the production team. Implement KPI's, SOP's, train, hire, and develop all employees within the production team. Monitor and maintain the highest level of quality for all products. Act as a safety lead and implement and maintain OSHA safety regulations. Work hand and hand with CI and OPEX teams to run specialty projects revolving around Lean Six Sigma applications. If you are a well-seasoned and ambitious production professional, this is the role for you!
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operations for 15+ production employees across a production line.
- Ensure all products are up to FDA and USDA standards of quality.
- Maintain ISO quality regulations throughout the production line.
- Implement and maintain Lean Six Sigma principles throughout the plant.
- Use GMP (good manufacturing practices) through daily tasks.
- Act as a safety lead within the production team and ensure OSHA safety regulations are being followed and enforced.
Production Supervisor Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of supervisor experience.
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma applications.
- Experience working with GMP.
- Experience working in a heavily regulated industry, food preferred.