Production Manufacturing Supervisor needed for a $3B Packaging Manufacturing Company
- Greater Scranton, PA Area
- Manufacturing Production Team
A global manufacturer of aluminum cans, glass containers and metal closures are seeking a Production Supervisor in one of their state-of-the-art facilities. This individual will oversee all operations within the high speed manufacturing facility. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for leading a world-class production team who will play a key role in expanding U.S. operations.
Ideal of Qualifications for the Production Manufacturing Supervisor include:
- 3+ years' experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and ability to supervise a team
- Food/Beverage Packaging or Food/Beverage Production experience a plus
- Proven track record for leading top performing manufacturing teams
- SAP experience a plus
- Functional knowledge of LEAN, Six Sigma, 5s and other Continuous Improvement principles
- Project Management experience
- Strong understanding of ISO standards
- Bi-Lingual: English & Spanish is a plus
- Flexibility to work a 2-2-3 rotation schedule
Responsibilities for the Production Manufacturing Supervisor include:
- Lead employees in the production environment
- Ensure all operations are in line with company and industry standards
- Develop, implement, and uphold operational KPIs to maximize productivity and increase profits
- Establish and enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) relevant to safety to foster a safety-focused production environment
- Spearhead Continuous Improvement projects to ensure constant improvements in the plant
- Hire, train and develop employees as future leaders of the company
- Collaborate with Quality, Engineering, Maintenance, and other department heads to ensure alignment on goals, budgets, etc.
- Adheres and enforces the established safety, environmental and product safety policies, and procedures. Ensures safety and housekeeping is maintained and validates that associated inspections are performed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products - SAP experience helpful.