Title: Production Supervisor- 2nd shift
A Memphis-based food manufacturing company is looking to expand their team. As an industry leader since 2004, they attribute their success to their team members and the family culture. They are looking for an ambitious, organized, and excited individual to join their team as a Production Supervisor at their Bristol, Indiana location. The Production Supervisor will provide direct supervision to hourly employees in the manufacturing of food products; ensure the safe operations of daily activities while meeting established production schedules. Effectively communicate production goals and objectives to achieve results; and maintain a high standard of product quality while maximizing plant efficiencies in support of continuous improvement.
If you want to work for a rapidly growing, innovative, well respected company that cares about people, look no further!
Specific responsibilities include and may not be limited to:
* Support positive employee relations in all aspects of interaction including: valuing differences, monitoring compliance with company policies and procedures, and ensuring all policies are administered consistently and equitably across all employees.
* Provide proper training for plant employees on HACCP/SSOP, GMP, equipment and plant safety requirements and job specific training to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
* Responsible for replacement employee job training, workstation assignments/rotations including back up for absent employees and overtime assignment.
* Perform essential recordkeeping and timekeeping functions for department personnel using NovaTime system.
* Coordinate production startups, shutdowns, changeovers and sanitation. Establish staffing levels including turnover and needs relating to product volumes.
* Schedule and conduct shift meetings to review safety concerns and performance along with plant performance.
* Accountable for program compliance, production quantity and quality results, and reducing customer complaints while increasing first pass quality.
The Ideal Candidate will have the Following Qualifications:
* Minimum of 2 years in meat production environment experience preferred
* Experience in a manufacturing environment highly preferred
* Must possess excellent written/verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
* Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
If you are interested in the Production Supervisor- 2nd shift role, please don't wait to apply.