Production Supervisor required for food company
Greater San Jose, CA area
A National leader in Food production that has been around for 100+ years!
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for leading and promoting a great work environment focused on achieving business goals. While also fostering a culture of development and teamwork to communicate effectively and tackle any problems that may arise.
The Production Supervisor should have the following skill set:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Minimum 2 years Production/Manufacturing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people at all levels of the company to achieve results
- Strong analytical skills and mechanical aptitude
- Basic understanding of job functions, food safety (SQF), quality, good manufacturing practices (GMP), Safety and production manufacturing.
The Production Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Communicate with production and field personnel.
- Understanding company's yearly objectives to make sure all targets are being hit.
- Ensures the assigned plant area is operating to support executing production plans to meet business demand and investigate deviations from the set plan
- Ensuring customer service-related issues are handled with the utmost professionalism
- Participate in or lead investigation's regarding in safety, reliability, and customer complaints.
- Travel to other plants and locations if needed to.
- Have the flexibility to cover area responsibilities of production manager/supervisor as needed
- Identify, troubleshoot, and prescribe innovative solutions to complex operational issues
- Provide support and drive to your co-workers