Production Supervisor - 1st Shift
This rapidly growing Food Production company is searching for a Production Supervisor to help their Denver facility continue expansion in a successful way. This will be a hands-on position that will cover all aspects of manufacturing, safety, and efficiency in the facility.
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Training, guiding, and leading production employees to ensure maximum efficiency and quality of output
- Guaranteeing cleanliness and sanitation of the production floor
- Working with a continuous improvement mindset while utilizing LEAN tactics
- Overseeing the work flow of the production floor
- Scheduling the production workers with emphasis on planning/aiming for overtime reduction
The Production Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- Prior manufacturing experience (ideal/preferred)
- Prior leadership experience in a production setting
- Ability to work assigned hours
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments such as quality and maintenance
- Both analytical and communication skills
Apply now if this role is of interest!