ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Program Manager is responsible for leading the cross functional duties between the Quality Systems group. The Program Manager will assist and collaborate with teams from various sites as well as internationally.
- Effectively Lead members on the team
- Works as Quality Assurance liaison with QA and other teams
- Assist on the implementation of new software
- Documentation - management systems
- Efficient in supplier quality
- Perform internal and external audits
- Preparation of QA reports.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, etc...)
- Acts as Customer Designated Representative as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Science related field - Chemistry, Biology ect.
- 5+ Years of Experience in Quality Assurance
- Knowledge cGMP Manufacturing and Quality Control
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A Master's Degree in Science related field is a plus
- Lean or Six sigma experience certification is a plus