One of the largest global manufacturing companies in Europe is looking for new Project Buyers in Paris. They supply to some of the biggest names in the manufacturing and automotive industries. Their diverse product portfolio includes products for Automotive Cable Solutions, Automotive Wiring Systems, Electrical Appliances, Factory Automation, Machinery and Sensors and Special Vehicles. They offer the exposure to some of the largest names in the industrial market. With over €5billion in revenue, 90,000 global employees and plans to for further growth in the new year there excellent room for career progression and personal growth.
Skill and Experience
- Background in purchasing direct commodities/project purchasing
- Experience in dealing with internal and external business partners
- Deep understanding of market dynamics and future trends
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage relationships and negotiations with new and existing suppliers
- Target pricing, offer analysis and evaluation, you will be a negotiating partner for suppliers and accompany the purchasing process independently through to the conclusion of the contract.
- You are in charge of all procurement related activities inside the development projects
- You support the different development project teams and ensures that the project milestones & deliverables are achieved.
- You coordinate and follow up the supplier selection process, together with the commodity buyers and development project teams.
- You work together with the complete organization to define the purchasing strategy for your projects.
- Generous Salary Package
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with some of the largest name in the industry.