We are supporting a leading medical device company who are currently in search of a Project Buyer. Our client are seeking high potential professionals to join their team. If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting new challenge is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- This role will be responsible for global coordination and professional management of product groups for production materials
- Assist business when required in the operational supplier relationship management.
- Working in close cooperation with senior business leaders from respective business units
- Proactively leading group sourcing strategy, working across functions, regions to understand and define business requirements
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in technical or business studies
- Minimum 3 years' experience in strategic procurement
- Experience in managing projects with a analytically and structural way of thinking
- Proficient in German and English
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Extremely good visibility leading to progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours and attractive remuneration
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion or contact Brandon Lancaster at DSJ Global