A growing and leading consumer goods organization is looking to add a Project Manager with a focus on Global Operations and supply chain projects. You will be a key contributor to key operations projects across the company's products. You will be working cross-functionally with multiple teams across supply chain to ensure project efficiency and completion. This role will be on-site primarily, with some hybrid flexibility.
- Develop project documents and designate assigned team members for project including outcomes, objectives, and targets.
- Help define workforce plans and actions with the project team.
- Design KPIs and controls to ensure project is delivered on time.
- Provide critical thinking and challenge project teams and leadership on plans improve delivery.
- Manage across other teams to ensure delivery at the lowest risk.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supply chain disciplines.
- Demonstrated project management and leadership experience.
- Ability to set KPIs, time lines, and targets for cross functional teams.
- Proven Track record of mitigating potential risks within projects and programs.
- Understanding of global supply chain dynamics and considerations.
- Bachelor's Degree is required; advanced degree preferred.