DSCSA - US Market Aggregation Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall program management leadership for US Market Aggregation.
- Develops overall project plan that incorporates Supply Site(s), US Distribution, and Commercial readiness
- Establishes steering committee to review progress, raise risks and make decisions
- Coordinate with provider(s) IT and project teams, Supply Chain, Commercial, Regulatory, and Quality teams to ensure alignment to key timelines and milestones.
- Partner with the US Supply chain team to ensure appropriate inventory coverage during shutdown and system ramp-up activities at 3PL DCs.
- Coordinate with 3PL providers to ensure Distribution readiness and develop an interim plan for aggregation to key customers.
- Coordinate and prioritize customer onboarding schedule with IT, 3PL partners, and US Commercial teams.
- Manage implementation tasks according to the project plan and monitor progress across various testing cycles to meet customer onboarding schedules.
- Plan and ensure resources are allocated in alignment to meet key business objectives and project timeline
US Distribution Operations Support Responsibilities
- Consult with stakeholders to identify, analyze and document functional and/or technical requirements, propose and deliver process/system enhancements for various continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support integration and alignment of standard business processes by driving consistent practices in Distribution operations.
- Support day-to-day Distribution operations support and coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure processes are designed to improve Service, Quality, Cost, Compliance, and efficiency consistently.
- Metrics and KPIs - Develop and deploy controls internally and with 3PL partners to support business decisions.
- 5+ years of project management experience in the areas of Distribution/logistics, including business process development, continuous improvement initiatives, data analysis, and KPI reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain, industrial engineering, or other relevant field required;
- Master's degree preferred
Preferred / Ideal candidates will possess all or most of the following qualifications:
- Ability to work cross-functionally to develop alignment across operational activities
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, project management, and oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical distribution concepts- GDP, GXP.
- 5%-10% as needed to support business needs - including, but not limited to logistics service provider visits, business reviews and new product launch support.