I am currently working with an industry leader in the food production space who is looking for a Project Manager - Engineering to lead their North American market.
This role primarily focuses in the complete management of CapEx projects upwards of $400 MM USD. If you have a background in Project Engineering/Management from a manufacturing background, please apply today!
- Manage and drive engineering efforts in the plants and for corporate initiatives
- Accountable for timely, accurate and effective implementation of engineering and project related work.
- Provide leadership for the development and implementation of projects
- Meet or exceed project quality, cost and schedule metrics.
- Apply and Lead project teams in the VSU process.
- Capability to effectively lead any size project, including projects greater than $400MM USD.
- BS in Engineering
- Project management experience
- CapEx knowledge
- Team leadership experience
- Experience with plant engineering, operations, and/or maintenance
- Ability to travel ~40%
- 20% Bonus
- Immense growth opportunities
- Full and generous relocation package
- Competitive pay and benefits