We currently have an opportunity available for a Procurement Specialist on permanent terms, based in Stuttgart, Germany.
This company is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions that protect important materials within demanding environments. The company is known for creating innovative solutions to help accelerate performance for customers in an Eco-friendly way.
The company works with leading industry brands to develop the business as well as shape the industry to progress and benefit mankind.
- Develop, implement, and communicate different segments of the purchasing strategy
- Coordinate the development of segment strategic road maps
- Ensure development progress and communication to the Sales organisation
- Provide updates on suppliers and sourcing capabilities
- Ensure project milestones and overall supplier readiness are meeting project deadline
- Align sourcing and supplier strategy for a range of business segments internationally to ensure global consistency
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or above Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- Experience with manufacturing or industrial products
- 4 - 7 year's experience in a purchasing function or equivalent experience
- Ability to gather and analyse data / work with figures
- Ability to communicate complex purchasing concepts
- Excellent in MS Office, especially Power Point
- Good in spoken and written English, fluent in German
- Multicultural environment
- Induction Training
- A interdisciplinary and multifaceted field of activity
- Flexible hours and work environment
- Work with state of the art technology
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please apply below and we can organise a time to discuss!