This fantastic opportunity within a first class manufacturing environment offers no day ever being the same, career development and genuine long-term progression. You will be responsible for the purchasing of materials for the UK whilst overseeing multiple manufacturing sites and managing a team of 3 direct reports.
- This role will work with senior leadership and global category manager to ensure UK sites are receiving maximum value for its purchases
- Assist business when required in the operational supplier relationship management.
- Proactively leading group sourcing strategy, working across functions, regions to understand and define business requirements
- Experience working within a manufacturing, engineering, production or process environments
- CIPS 5 or 6 qualified or working towards
- MRP/ERP experience
- Experience of leading teams
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Extremely good visibility leading to progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours and attractive remuneration
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion or contact Brandon Lancaster at DSJ Global.