A new and rapidly growing organic foods company is currently looking to enhance the productivity of their Procurement Team with a new Purchasing Manager who will report directly to their Senior Procurement Manager. Looking to be a part of a diverse organization that is transforming the food industry. If you said yes, then this role is right for you.
Key Responsibilities of the Purchasing Manager:
- Develop strategies for produce spending and negotiation processes
- Maintain relationships with vendors and lead KPI management
- Initiate substantial cost savings for purchasing - including produce and other ingredients
- Maintain ethical practices in purchasing
The successful candidate will preferably have:
- 2-5 Years of relevant experience in procurement, supply chain management or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of ingredients - including produce, fruits, vegetables, etc.
- Known for a track record of success in leading strategic purchasing initiatives
- Passions for sustainable and ethical practices