The Quality and Food Safety Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Assists in the application and consistency of HACCP, and SPC systems.
- Advanced knowledge of food safety and QA systems.
- Guarantees the proper handling of goods and services when failing to meet safety requirements.
- Implement and advance continuous improvement processes.
- Communicates with designated operations personnel to settle day-to-day challenges.
- Executes, maintains, and supports in the documentation of changes to quality assurance monitoring programs on products, raw materials, processing, and packaging
The Quality and Food Safety Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of food and beverage, or manufacturing experience.
- HACCP, SQF Practitioner Certification.
- Knowledge of HACCP, USDA, and SOP obligations.
- Active knowledge of food safety and QA programs.
- Strong skills in leadership, management, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive benefits package
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Stock purchase plan
- Relocation assistance
- Paid vacation