This leading Food & Beverage organization is looking to add a Quality Assurance Supervisor to their growing team of passionate, talented individuals! This firm offers a tight-knit collaborative working environment with the opportunity for high career growth trajectory.
The Quality Assurance Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring the quality and safety of all food products within the organization, as well as performing routine inspections, conducting employee training, and maintaining required certifications for quality excellence. Join one of the leading Food Companies in North America some of the most accomplished minds in the Food industry in this exciting role!
The Quality Assurance Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure GMP, company, and OSHA compliance
- Maintain quality and compliance programs, and manage plant timelines for food safety and quality metrics
- Train employees on Food Safety and Quality requirements and concepts
- Utilize continuous improvement methodologies and tools to develop and implement improvement plans
- Provide leadership to food safety and quality programs
- Ensure all regulatory agency requirements are met (FDA, USDA, CFIA)
- Liaise with USDA and FDA inspectors during routine plant visits
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- BS in Biology, Food Science, or related program
- 5+ years of experience in a Food & Beverage Manufacturing setting
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and leadership ability