- Plant Quality Team
- Greater Dallas/Fort Worth Area
This rapidly growing pet foods company is looking for an individual who can lead the Plant Quality team through this period of expansion and continue to propel the organization in the right direction. The ideal candidate will be able to guide employees through the testing process of various products as well as train and monitor Quality Technicians at various levels of their jobs. Do you see yourself as someone who can step into a dynamic environment and continue this culture of improvement and growth? If so, then do not hesitate to act on this opportunity.
Summary: The Quality Supervisor who fills this role will oversee a team of technicians that report directly to the position. The ideal candidate will lead by example and encourage efficiency on the production floor. This role will be carried out in Abilene, Texas, near the Dallas/Fort Worth Area.
The Quality Supervisor will have the following skill set:
- Four-year degree in Food/Beverage/Science/Agricultural related field
- At least 3 years of experience in the food manufacturing industry in a role related to Quality (or equivalent education and experience)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (Preferred)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge of the following Quality Processes and Systems (but not limited to):
The Quality Supervisor will:
- Possess strong managerial skills such as good judgment, organizing, planning, problem solving, and the ability to motivate employees
- Collaborate with the Quality Manager in completion of performance reviews
- Engage in mock recall multiple times per year
- Conduct periodic Pre-Op inspections to ensure optimal work space conditions and cleanliness