Are you ready to change the world ? We here at DSJ Global are partnered with with one of our most key clients who, are a leading international company in the cutting-edge manufacturing space, This world class partner is seeking a Quality Engineer to join there dynamic team in Fort Smith, AR. If you're passionate about quality engineering, thrive in a high-energy environment, and are eager to drive world-class products, this is your chance to transform your career.
Make an Impact Every Day by:
- Driving Quality Across Sectors: Lead initiatives to reduce rework in Production and Engineering, ensuring our products meet the highest standards.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: Utilise statistical tools to analyse quality data, generate insightful reports, and enact data-driven changes.
- Lead the Way in Auditing: Spearhead internal audits supporting quality certifications, influencing ongoing improvements.
- Customer-Centred Approach: Partner with Program Management to understand customer requirements and ensure compliance.
- Train & Develop Teams: Educate personnel in quality systems, root cause analysis, and corrective action planning.
As a Quality Engineer, You Will Need:
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience including 2-3 years of experience;or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and data interpretation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
Benefits of the joining the team as a Quality Engineer:
- Culture of Innovation: Engage in a variety of projects that keep your job interesting.
- Career Advancement: With on-the-job training, seminars, and career progression opportunities, we invest in your future.
- Community Engagement: Participate in volunteer opportunities and company activities to give back and bond with your team.
Ready to embark on an exciting new chapter in your career? Don't wait-apply today!