Quality Engineer (m/w/d) - Permanent
Our client is one the top players in the fields of power generation, distribution and transmission with more than 200 years of experience and is currently looking for a Quality Engineer (m/w/d) to join the plant in Augsburg. The successful candidate will be an important part of the company and will work in collaboration with the site team to establish the processes in the quality area.
- Chemical or technical degree with proven quality management expertise
- Deep knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Deep knowledge of Quality Standards, e.g. ISO9001 and IATF16949
- Great experience in terms of Problem-Solving, FMEA, PPAP and APQP
- Great experience in building Quality Processes
- English and German fluency both written and spoken
- Design, implementation and optimisation of Quality Processes
- Main point of contact for customers on quality-related issues
- Implementation of IATF16949 * Implementation of new CAQ software
- Inspections according to automotive industry's requirements, e.g. PPAP, EMPB, PPF, etc.
- Pension plan
- Company doctor
- Free parking
- International and dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchy
Interested in know more about the role? Apply and we will get in touch with you!