Quality Manager required for Leading Semiconductor Firm
- Quality Manager
- Greater San Francisco Bay area
One of the world's leading Semiconductor firms is seeking for an experienced Quality Manager to help lead the Quality team.
This manager will oversee the company's quality management systems to ensure customer satisfaction. They will report directly to the VP of Operations, leveraging a strong Quality Management background to ensure all processes meet regulatory standards.
The ideal Quality Manager candidate will have the following skillset
- Bachelor's or MS Degree in engineering or business and 8 years of related quality experience in the semiconductor industry or manufacturing.
- 5+ years Quality Management experience in a high value/low volume environment.
- LEAN/Six Sigma Certifications Preferred
- Experience with ISO and/or AS9001 Quality Systems
- People Management Experience
The Quality Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Guarantee that all products meet regulatory standards before distribution
- Enhance current quality systems in line with ISO 9001
- Lead the MRB process with materials that are rejected, ensuring it is on time. Work with action owners to keep MRB inventory at the targeted level.
- Create and implement systems to augment current processes and increase efficiency
- Verify that procedures and materials meet safety requirements
- Manage customer issues and implements corrective action and implements quality enhancements to further prevent future problems.
- Follow up on a timely response to customer issues