DSJ Global is currently partnered with the world's largest primeclabel and packaging supplier! They are on a hunt for a Quality Manager for their Clarksville, Tennessee plant! They are looking for a quality manager that can operate daily adherence to the Quality Management System and reinforce Lean initiatives.
- Uses Lean Six Sigma methodology to support Lean initiatives, improve processes and reduce defects.
- Coaches and develops plant Quality Technicians in effective use of quality tools such as process audits, root cause counter measure (RCCM), measurement systems analysis (MSA), and statistical process control (SPC) and quality management systems (QMS).
- Oversees the performance of the Quality Management System through data analysis and adherence to standards.
- Implements and maintains internal surveillance audit process focused on ensuring adherence to the QMS, Control Plans and QPOC process
- Assures adherence to the internal audit plan to verify plant adherence to FDC quality management system.
- Travel up 40%.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, manufacturing technology or Business Administration 10 years of direct experience
- Six Sigma or CQE required
- Minimum of 10 years in leadership role in one or more of the areas of quality, engineering, manufacturing and/or lean deployment. Minimum of 5 years in multisite quality leadership
- Skilled in statistical process control, change management, and legacy quality tools such as PDCA, FMEA, control plans, etc. required.