R&D Engineering Manager for Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Engineering Manager | R&D Process Engineering Group
- Richmond, VA Area
A global and industry-leading pharmaceutical firm is seeking an R&D Engineering Manager to head up their process development engineering group. This individual will be responsible for providing strategic direction in terms scale-up activity, technology transfer process development, and research & development. They will be expected to have a strong background in the consumer healthcare industry.
The R&D Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
- Provide technical leadership to junior process engineers
- Scale up projects into manufacturing
- Support validation activities for new products
- Managing day to day activities of the team
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (or science related)
- 7+ years in R&D/Process Development Engineering
- Exposure to consumer healthcare products/background in pharmaceutical industry
- Strong leadership/management background- having direct reports
- Knowledge of product development lifecycle
If you feel confident in your management and R&D engineering skills, apply today!