One of our key partners in the electronics industry is looking for an R&D Manager for their semiconductors business unit. The role would require leading a highly capable and skilled engineering team, with a focus on fostering their development and delivering successful outcomes.
- Setting targets and monitoring progress;
- Hire and develop team members
- Represent your team in the global organisation
- Foster a network of external partners to generate an innovative ecosystem;
- Encourage and promote diversity and openness within the team as a source for ideas and innovation;
- Strive and promote continuous improvements to ensure the quality and competitiveness of our products.
- A degree in Electronic Engineering, Microelectronics or Physics, preferably focusing on Power Electronics;
- At least 10 years of experience in the semiconductor industry;
- 5 to 10 years of experience managing and leading a team of engineers
- Good understanding of semiconductor processes and design flows
- Excellent communication skills in English & Italian.
If you would like more details about this role and discuss further opportunities in one of the most promising industries of the moment,please send your CV and contact Rudolf Barney-Seabra