Title: R&D Implementation Technologist
Salary: Highly Competitive
Company Overview: The industry's leading Global Confectionary & Food/Beverage Company is looking to add an Implementation Technologist to their Quality & Food Safety team in Greenville, MS. This position will work closely with the site Operations, Engineering, Maintenance and Quality teams to implement continuous improvement initiatives, Capital & Marketing projects, while ensuring the product, process, packaging, and thermal processing standards are met.
The R&D Implementation Technologist is responsible for…
- Lead the implementation of new products and processes at the site
- Implementation & validation of products and processes
- R&D project site implementation lead
- Implementation and maintenance of all process, product and packaging specifications at plant level
- R&D level 2 troubleshooting to resolve quality issues
- Conduct line trials
- Conduct Product Sensory
The R&D Implementation Technologist should have the following qualifications:
- BA degree in Engineering, Food Science or equivalent degree
- At least 1 year of experience in manufacturing environment working in one of the following areas: quality, engineering, product/process/packaging development, implementation or continuous improvement
- Green belt certified preferred.