I am working with a multinational Pharmaceutical company going through a global expansion across all departments and are looking to further expand their strategic procurement department in Luxembourg and Paris. We are currently supporting this organisation in their search for a number experienced Direct Procurement Buyer
- Developing and implementing strategies sourcing focused on Packaging, finished good, API, etc.
- Understand direct spends across the business for Tier 1, Tier 2 and beyond critical vendors.
- Aligning and bench marking with other category managers, as well as with other industrial companies
- Participating to the yearly budget preparation and ensuring the follow-up
- Ability and willingness to travel to meet key vendors and stake holders
Skills and Experience Required
- Several years professional working experience in direct procurement
- Degree level education in Engineering, business.
- Experience working in Pharma, FMCG, Packaging, consumer healthcare, chemicals is beneficial
- Business fluent English. French is beneficial
What this Job Offers You
- Wide range of training opportunities and development prospects
- Attractive remuneration and additional financial benefits
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and the opportunity to contribute your own idea
- Chance to work in an autonomously environment
- International travel opportunities
How to apply
If you are interested in this Raw Materials Buyer opportunity, please apply directly with an up to date CV.