Raw Materials Category Manager - Chemicals and Plastics
A Chemicals company are now looking for an Raw Materials Category Manager for Chemicals and Plastics; this company is a world leader in the development and production of plastic packaging solutions. They are a huge global company, with 20,000 employees across 180 locations worldwide!
The key value for the company is sustainability and making sure plastic packaging solutions are recyclable, this starts with sourcing of recyclable raw materials and chemicals. Essentially, it starts with this position and you!
- Responsible for the implementation and management of strategies
- Focused on the cost and saving optimisation for the Raw Materials Strategy
- Establish and build exceptional stakeholder relationships
- Supplier and contract negotiation
- Creation and management of the buying strategies locally, regionally and globally
Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years of Procurement experience
- Good negotiation, organisation skills
- Good leader and influencer
- A drive for cost optimisation
You are action oriented and results driven, and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
What this Job Offer you:
- Travel opportunities
- Quick progression
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 6678 358