Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and execution of regional health & safety, environmental management, strategies and functional excellence for Asia Pacific operations.
- Cooperate with plants to identify short and long-term program plans; develops and maintains strong relationships across the organisation.
- Develop, implements and evaluates programs and procedures for all facilities that enhance EHS awareness and compliance with regulations as well as corporate guidelines and policies.
- Provide advice/reports of EHS related issues/results to senior management on a periodic basis or as requested.
- Lead the Asia organisation of EHS professionals to develop and deploy excellence in this discipline for company's operations.
- Develop EHS management staff; sets goals in training and development, performance, and career planning.
Requirements of the Job:
- Bachelor degree graduated preferably EHS/engineering
- Minimum 10-year-experienced in EHS, have the command of regulatory compliance's, must have experience working at global organisations
- Several years of experience working in China EHS manufacturing operations