Title: Regional Procurement Manager
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Company Summary: The worlds leading label conversion company is looking to grow their procurement function and add a Regional Procurement Manager to their Ohio team. This role calls for a candidate that has the skill-sets to communicate effectively and develop strong working relationships with a multitude of groups including: local business units, finance leadership, stakeholders, and all end to end users. This candidate will be negotiating contracts, conducting the necessary RFP's/RFQ's/RFI's, and developing/executing procurement plans. In this position, it is critical to strategically combine commodity knowledge with industry/market trends to achieve and implement the most successful sourcing strategies.
The Regional Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the purchasing activities locally and regionally for Direct and Indirect categories across 3-5 facilities
- Establish and uphold supplier relationships while managing supplier standards, budget, and quality
- Obtain knowledge of industrial markets and technical aspects of specific commodities
- Define and monitor value contribution to ensure savings objectives are met
- Negotiate contracts/make contract amendments and provide recommendations when necessary
The Regional Procurement Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in regional purchasing and procurement within Industrial Manufacturing space
- Competency using procurement tools (e.g. ARIBA, Excel, SAP MM)
- Expertise on compliance requirements and financial risk
- Ability to develop/execute strategic plans to provide direction toward the achievement of financial targets
- Excellent negotiation, oral, and written communication skills
The Regional Procurement Manager will be critical to the procurement divisions success, driving cost savings initiatives across several facilities, and overseeing the sourcing process from start to finish.
If you are interested in the Regional Procurement Manager role, please contact Sophie Elsmo and don't wait to apply.