Reliability Electrical Engineer Electrical required for Leading Chemical Company
- Junior Level
One of the largest Chemicals organization is looking for a Reliability Electrical Engineer to improve the reliability of electrical equipment and provide engineering support!
The Reliability Electrical Engineer will support the maintenance engineering supervisors. The candidate will report to the Reliability Leader.
The Reliability Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Evaluate Motor Elementary Drawings, One-Line Electrical Drawings, and Instrumentation Loop Sheets
- Work with the Instrument and Electrical technicians on troubleshooting of field instrumentation and PLC/DSC element
- Plan and develop schedules for major outages
- Enable the maintenance supervisors and technicians to maintain, repair, and improve the reliability of electrical equipment
- Identify instruments for continuous improvement of process monitoring
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- 1-3 years of experience working at an industrial site
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Direct experience with Plant Instrumentation, Motors/Motor Control, Power Circuits, & Automated Controls
- PLC/DCS system troubleshooting
Understanding of Arc Flash Hazards