Job Title: Reliability Engineer
Location: Albany, Georgia, USA
A leading pharmaceutical company committed to improving the health and wellbeing of people around the world, with a strong focus on innovation, is looking to expand their team with a Reliability Engineer in Albany, Georgia. As the Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the reliability and availability of the manufacturing equipment and systems, while also driving continuous improvement initiatives to optimize performance and reduce downtime. This role is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in the Pharmaceutical Industry. If you are interested, apply below!
As the Reliability Engineer, you will:
- Identify and manage maintenance related projects from conception to implementation.
- Lead innovative reliability and maintenance strategic planning and development.
- Conduct equipment and PM audits on a periodic and as needed basis.
- Assist in the development and authoring of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for process/equipment maintenance activities.
The Reliability Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- 5-10+ years of maintenance/reliability experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Experience managing Capital Project Budgets
- Strong technical, verbal, and written communication skills
If this sounds like you, apply today!