Entry to Lead RF Engineers Needed for $59M Aerospace Telecommunications Company
Long Island, NY Area
A leading provider of RF/Microwave components, spaceborne and SATCOM products, IMA's and subsystems is looking to bring on RF Engineers ranging from Entry level to lead to their team in Long Island, NY! These RF Engineers would perform RF/microwave circuit design and system cascade analysis.
The RF Engineer would be responsible for:
- Design, develop, test and support production of active and passive microwave circuits and multi-function modules.
- Perform EM and linear simulations of microwave housings, transitions, and passive circuits.
- Perform linear and non-linear circuit simulations of microwave active circuits.
- Perform RF and microwave subassembly system analysis.
- Develop specifications for microwave components and subassemblies.
The RF Engineer would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrophysics
- 1-3 years of microwave active circuit design and simulation experience in: active component area. RF/Microwave active component areas include, but are not limited to, the following: oscillators, synthesizers, PIN diode circuits, low noise amplifiers, integrated microwave assemblies.
- Use and understanding of microwave test equipment including network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters, and noise figure meters.
- Proficient use of Keysight ADS, Keysight RFPro CAE tools.
- Use of CAD tools such as AutoDesk Inventor and AutoCAD.
If this sounds like you - Apply!