A rapidly expanding Chemical Manufacturing company is looking for a Equipment Engineering Manager located in Belpre, OH. The ideal candidate will be the technical point of contact for all equipment on site and will develop all operating and maintenance strategies for the site. Additionally, this role is responsible for leading a team of engineers, inspectors, and technicians! This individual will have the opportunity to hugely impact multiple the sites and will also have numerous opportunities to advance with this exciting company!
- Provides a safe, secure, and productive work environment for our associates on site and provide direct supervision to their team.
- Develop short- and long-term plans for on-site equipment.
- Develop predictive and preventative maintenance programs and lead capital projects as they relate to machinery.
- Maintain SAP module for management of equipment on site.
- Selects and trains a strong and motivated technical resource staff to support the company in the engineering and continuous improvement efforts.
- Four-year accredited Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred)
- Preferred 5+ years in Petrochemical or Chemical Industry
- Preferred 5+ years of mechanical or equipment experience
- High-level of analytical thinking and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Recognition of different perspectives and ability to deal with all levels of the organization.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States