A leading FMCG organisation is seeking an experienced S&OP Leader based in Amersfoort, Netherlands. The company are going through a large transformation at the moment to their Supply Chain function and this is a brand new Greenfield opportunity within the business. The company is looking for an experience planning professional to develop the function and increase their planning accuracy.
The organisation is a leading $10+ billion organisation who employee over 30,000 people and are one of the largest consumer goods business.
- Reporting into the Supply Chain & Operations Director
- Leading the monthly S&OP meetings
- Leading the demand planning process
- Measuring and reporting key figures
- Create demand forecasts
- Maintaining a regional view on demand plans and tactical supply plans for Europe
Skills and Experience Required
- In depth Knowledge of S&OP and its key success factors.
- Competent planner preferably with experience in Demand Planning and Supply Planning in FMCG industry.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- 4+ years' experience in a planning / s&op functions within a multinational organisation.
- In depth knowledge of ERP systems and planning tools (SAP and APO is an advantage)
- Good communicator
- Business Proficient Dutch is essential
We are looking for someone with strong leadership capabilities who can manage stakeholders and implement change. You will have fantastic communication skills, a natural leader of high performing teams.
You are a Team player who combines good communication skills with genuine analytical insight. You will also be someone who understands / has worked within a matrix organisation before.