A life science company is looking for a Production Planner/Scheduler who will be responsible for continuously improving the production process.
The role will require good German knowledge that will be developed during their time in the company through continuous studies of the language.
Good knowledge of production planning and experience in a Pharmaceutical/Life Science environment is needed.
This opportunity will require relocation in the Bern area.
- Create, track and maintain the short term schedules to provide visibility to defined departments to drive short term execution of plans
- Incorporate input from all relevant departments to ensure schedules are realistic within relevant constraints and latest information
- Drive optimisation of schedules by balancing demand priorities against optimal production sequencing and efficient resource (facility/suite, equipment, staff, materials etc.) utilisation
- Drive timely resolution of all scheduling conflicts with relevant stakeholders
- Maintain detailed planning and scheduling parameters in planning system to allow optimal use of system scheduling functionality
- Review MRP output data (red light), escalate issues as appropriate
- Converts Planned Orders to Process Orders
- Bachelor's degree or similar in supply chain (and comparable fields).
- Several years of experience in scheduling in pharmaceutical or bio-tech, experience in a production environment
- CPIM certificate (or comparable) advantageous
- Good knowledge of SAP (MM, PP-PI) and MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of German and business fluent English
- Strong Team Player and able to work across cross-functional teams